Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New Videos from the BYU Family History Library

If you have ever wondered what I do in my spare time, all you need to do is take a look at the Brigham Young University (BYU) Family History Library YouTube Channel. I had a goal to upload one video a week to the Channel and I think I am running about even. There are two new videos just uploaded.


Proven Ways to Find Your Immigrant Ancestors - James Tanner

and



Stories from the Past: Finding Kerlin's Well - James Tanner

If you hurry, you might be the first person to view this second new video online. We have a full schedule of online webinars coming up for the rest of the month of March, 2016 and even more for April, 2016. Check out the schedule on the BYU Family History Library webpage by clicking in upper right-hand corner of the screen. I am trying to put the BYU Family History Library on the map and I think I have found it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment